Friday, July 2, 2010

No toxic deodorant for me thx

One half of the Great Bear team is traveling in Iceland at the moment (visiting a good friend and doing some consulting for a local natural body care company seeking to enter the US market) and I forgot our natural deodorant prototype back home in Vermont. Damn! (It's the only natural deo stick I've tried that actually works - I swear.) There don't appear to be ANY natural deodorant sticks in this country, so I'm going without, making sure I shower twice a day. Not ideal but - knowing what's in mass-marketed deodorants/antiperspirants - there's no way I'm going to resort to that crap. Actually, it's easy to stay super-clean here because every neighborhood has spotless, geothermal public swimming pools fed by clean, warm water and showers, etc. Good opportunity to get some swimming in. Btw, my host sent me this photo earlier this year - awesome scenery around here.

1 comment:

  1. Stinky in Iceland could have been a good post title! : )

    ReplyDelete